Difficulty of recipe preparation: Easy
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ jalapeno chili, finely chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- ½ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1 x 400g can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 large mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 small brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ cup low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 packet mini wholemeal tortillas
- To make tomato salsa – combine diced tomatoes, red onion, chilli and half the lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, stir until combined and set aside.
- To make guacamole – combine remaining lime juice and avocado in another bowl, season with salt and pepper and mash with a fork until a paste is formed. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on a med-high heat. Add cumin and stir for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add onion and stir for 2-3 minutes until soft. Add mushrooms and stir for a further 4-5 minutes until soft.
- Add black beans, season with salt and pepper and stir until combined and beans are heated through
- Warm tortillas on a tray in the oven
- To assemble taco spread some guacamole into centre of tortilla, top with bean mixture, tomato salsa and a dollop of greek yoghurt.
- Enjoy the taco party!