Difficulty of recipe preparation: Easy
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 30 min
- 400g can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla esscence
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 125g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tbs peanut butter, extra
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius fan forced. Grease a 10 x 20cm loaf pan and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the beans, eggs and vanilla in a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Add baking powder, 1 tblsp of the peanut butter and dark chocolate and blend to combine
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking tin and smooth the top. Then dollop the extra 2 tblsp of peanut butter on top of the mixture and swirl through with a knife.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cracks form on top and a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
Allow brownie to cool and refrigerate overnight to give the brownie a fudgy texture.