Difficulty of recipe preparation: Easy
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 Cup cooked lentils
- 400g No Added Salt Red Kidney Beans
- 100g Feta Cheese
- 3 Table Spoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Brown Onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 8 Truss Tomatoes (stems attached)
- 1 Tablespoon Moroccan Seasoning
- 2 Small Chillis
- Pepper to season
- pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celcius
- add 2 cloves of garlic cut in half to a saucepan of water and allow to boil
- once water has been brought to the boil, add rinsed lentils and allow them to cook through
- roughy cut onion and finely chop garlic, then add to a pan with oil and tomato pulp and allow them cook through till soft
- once lentils have boiled, drain them and add them to the prepared pan
- once you have allowed the pan too sizzle for around 10 minutes once all ingredients are added, finally add the crumbled feta, stir through then remove from the heat
- place onto prepared serving board, cover with cracked pepper then place the tops back on. Enjoy!
Chilli can be added or taken away depending on desired spice level.
Feel free to add some fresh herbs to the mixture as well and don’t be afraid to experiment with spices.