Difficulty of recipe preparation: Easy
Preparation time: 3 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 1 cup Split green peas
- 2 Garlic cloves , chopped
- 1/2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tsp Canola oil
- Cumin seeds to taste
- 3-4 Coriander/mint leaves
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/4 Lemon
- Place 1 cups of green split peas in a pot, wash it gently two times with water, cover in water and then leave to soak overnight.
- Place the green split peas including one cup of water in a pan, add some black pepper, salt or soya sauce according to your need.
- Heat the pan, and bring it to boil with all ingredients for 5 to 6 min with required thickness.
- Meanwhile, chop one onion, coriander leaves and crush 1 to 2 cloves of garlic
- Fry cut onion in another pan with two tea spoon of canola oil, until start browned, now add crushed garlic, cumin seeds to it and mix it with heating for two minutes.
- Add heated green peas to fried onion and garlic mixture.
- Add chopped fresh leaves of coriander, mint and lemon for decoration.
- Take one cup of wheat flour and mix with half cup of water, mix it for 3 minutes.
- Use rolling pin to flat it in any shape and heat it in fry pan from both sides.
- Serve green peas as it is, or eat with bread, garlic bread or make sandwich
It can be served without bread.