Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tbs CSR Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup White Wings self-raising flour
- ½ cup White Wings wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- Whisk together the egg and buttermilk. Mix in the banana and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Drizzle with a light oil and pour 2 tablespoon measures into pan. Cook several minutes until bubbles appear. Flip over and cook a further minute until golden.
Recipe kindly provided by White Wings – for more recipes visit their website here.