Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 18 min
- 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup sultanas
- ½ cup Kellogg’s® Mini-Wheats®, crushed
- 50g unsalted/reduced fat margarine, melted
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C.
- Place flour, sugar, cinnamon, sultanas and Kelloggs® Mini-Wheats® into a large bowl and mix well. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk together the margarine, milk and egg until well combined.
- Slowly pour mixture into the centre of the bowl and gently incorporate the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon into lightly greased muffin tins and place in the oven on the middle shelf for approx. 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Kellogg Australia.