Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
- 2 slices of Burgen® Fruit and Muesli
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 Tb lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh ricotta
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Heat a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add apple, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice and cook for 4-5 minutes until apple is caramelised and soft.
- Toast bread and top with ricotta and apple. Serve with raspberries.
Recipe and image kindly provided by George Weston Foods.