Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 (80g) small onion, chopped finely
- Pinch of fresh thyme leaves
- ½ cup (35g) sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup (45g) Uncle Toby’s Traditional Cooking Oats
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Heat a small frying pan with oil, add onion, thyme and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan add Uncle Toby’s Traditional Cooking Oats and water, bring to boil, cook for 3 minutes or until oats are cooked and water is absorbed.
- Add cooked oats to mushroom mixture and stir to combine. Stir in Parmesan and serve immediately.
Recipe kindly provided by Uncle Tobys – for more recipes visit their website here.