Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Uncle Tobys Traditional Oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup coconut water or milk of your choice
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Combine oats, quinoa, coconut water (or milk) & water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 15 minutes until tender.
- Serve porridge topped with a dollop of yoghurt and berries.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Uncle Tobys. For more recipes visit their website.