Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 1 bunch rhubarb trimmed, chopped
- 250g strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 1 orange, rind finely grated
- 2 cups Uncle Tobys Traditional Oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup natural sliced almonds
- Yoghurt to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine rhubarb, strawberries and orange rind in an 8-cup capacity ovenproof dish.
- Cover with oats, then pour over combined milk and vanilla.
- Scatter with coconut and almonds.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with yoghurt.
Recipe kindly provided by Uncle Tobys – for more recipes visit their website.