Preparation time: 5 minutes, plus overnight resting
- 1 x 46g packet Uncle Tobys Super Blends Protein Oats, Rye, Barley with Cranberry & Chia
- 1/3 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp dried cranberries
- 1 tsp white choc bits, plus 6 extra for topping (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine Uncle Tobys Super Blends Protein Oats, Rye, Barley with Cranberry & Chia, almond milk, yoghurt, peanut butter and choc bits. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning top with extra choc bits and cranberries.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Uncle Tobys.