Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 425g can baby beets, well drained and quartered
- 400g can Edgell Brown Lentils, drained
- 4 cups rocket leaves
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- Toasted flaked almonds, for serving
- Place beetroot, Edgell Lentils, rocket leaves and orange in a large bowl. Toss together gently.
- Place in a serving bowl and drizzle over combined oil and balsamic vinegar. Top with feta and flaked almonds. Serve immediately.
Top Tip: Place cut beetroot on paper towel to drain well to prevent colouring other ingredients.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Edgell, for more recipes please visit their website.