Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 425g can baby beets, well drained and quartered
- 400g can Edgell Brown Lentils, drained
- 4 cups rocket leaves
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- Toasted flaked almonds, for serving
- Place beetroot, Edgell Lentils, rocket leaves and orange in a large bowl. Toss together gently.
- Place in a serving bowl and drizzle over combined oil and balsamic vinegar. Top with feta and flaked almonds. Serve immediately.
Place cut beetroot on paper towel to drain well and prevent colouring other ingredients.
Recipe kindly provided by Edgell – for more recipes please visit their website.