Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 4 slices Bakers Delight Wholemeal Country Grain Loaf
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small beetroot, peeled and grated
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup tinned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 large mint leaves
- Heat the oil in a fry pan on a medium-high heat. Add the grated beetroot to the pan and stir until the beetroot is tender. Cool slightly.
- Toast the bread in a toaster to your liking.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of tahini on each slice of toast.
- Top each slice of toast with an even amount of the grated beetroot and the chickpeas.
Recipe kindly provided by Bakers Delight – for more recipes visit their website here.