Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 4 medium desiree or low-GI potatoes
- 1 x 420g can baked beans
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 40g grated tasty cheese
- Green salad, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan forced. Halve potatoes lengthways and place on a baking tray, cut-side up. Bake potatoes for 40 minutes or until soft enough to scoop out centre.
- Combine baked beans, corn and peas in a bowl. Scoop a little of the potato out of the centre of each half, chop and add to the baked bean mix.
- Overfill each potato with mixture and top with cheese. Place under a hot grill for 10 minutes or until mixture has warmed through and cheese has melted and started to brown. Serve warm.
Make ahead and reheat to serve.