Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 375g McKenzie’s Four Bean Mix
- Optional Chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 4-6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- to taste, olive oil
- to taste, vinegar
- to taste, McKenzie’s Coarse Milled Black Pepper
- to garnish, fresh parsley , chopped
- Prepare bean mix as per directions on back of packet. Bean mix can be cooked in chicken or vegetable stock for extra flavour. Drain when tender.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together spring onions, red capsicum, garlic, oil and white vinegar. Season to taste.
- Add to drained and cooked bean mix. Stir thoroughly and cover to let flavours develop. Place on serving platter and garnish with parsley.