Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato, seeded, diced
- 1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g peeled green prawns, tails intact
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 120g baby rocket
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 baby fennel bulb, trimmed, shaved
- Combine tomato, chilli flakes, lemon juice and half of the olive oil in a bowl to make dressing. Season with cracked black pepper and set aside for 5–10 minutes to let flavours develop.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining olive oil, prawns and half of the garlic in a bowl. Combine and set aside for 5 minutes. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over high heat. Cook prawns, in 2 batches, for 2–3 minutes, or until golden and just cooked through. Set aside.
- Return same pan to a medium heat and spray with olive oil. Sauté onion for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add remaining garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add beans and cook, stirring, for 1–2 minutes, or until warmed through. Return prawns to pan and stir to combine.
- Meanwhile, combine rocket, cherry tomatoes and fennel on a large plate. Top with garlic prawns and warm beans, drizzle with the tomato dressing and serve.
Recipe kindly provided by the Australian Healthy Food Guide – for more recipes please visit their website.