Preparation Time: 15min
Serving Size: 30min
- 2 large potatoes, peeled chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 100g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 100g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 400g can no added salt chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
- 2 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™, crushed
- ½ cup wholegrain breadcrumbs
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded tasty cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 200&dec;C. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add potatoes, sweet potato and cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes. Add broccoli and zucchini and cook a further 2 minutes then drain well.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and mix through tomatoes, onion, garlic and rosemary. Pour into an oven proof dish.
- Combine Weet-Bix™ and breadcrumbs together and sprinkle over vegetables. Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
© Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company.
For more Sanitarium recipes please go to: www.sanitarium.com.au/recipes.