Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 24 raw prawns, peeled and tails intact
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 long red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 420g can corn kernels, drained
- 400g can Edgell Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tomato, de-seeded and chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- Watercress and coriander leaves, for serving
- Combine prawns, 1 tablespoon oil, chilli and lime zest, toss to coat. Skewer prawns and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil on a BBQ hot plate over high heat. Spoon on the corn kernels and cook for 5-6 minutes or until charred, tossing regularly. Remove corn from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Cook prawns for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Toss charred corn with Edgell Black Beans, tomato, red onion and lime juice. Serve prawns with salsa, watercress and coriander leaves.
Top Tip: The corn kernels can also be charred in a frypan
Recipe and image kindly provided by Edgell, for more recipes please visit their website.