Cooking time: 5 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 small zucchini, peeled in ribbons
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 slices wholegrain sourdough, toasted
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Chilli flakes, to serve
- Cook peas and drain well. Roughly mash with lemon juice.
- Cook prepared zucchini in a frying pan until lightly charred.
- Toast sourdough and spread with pea mash. Top with feta, zucchini, mint leaves and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
Recipe courtesy of the Australian Healthy Food Guide – for more of their delicious recipes please visit their website.