Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 1 cup McKenzie’s Black Beans
- 1/3 cup fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels
- 1 avocado, peeled, stone removed & diced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded & chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch coriander, chopped
- Prepare and cook black beans as per packet directions.
- Place lime or lemon juice, oil, vinegar, garlic and salt in a small jar. Cover with lid and shake until ingredients are well combined.
- In a salad bowl, combine beans, corn, avocado, capsicum, tomatoes, spring onions and coriander. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Recipe and image kindly provided by McKenzie’s Foods, visit their website for more recipes.