Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 3 large zucchini, cut diagonally into 1cm-thick slices
- 1 yellow capsicum, halved, trimmed and thickly sliced lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, halved, trimmed and thickly sliced lengthways
- 4 plump baby eggplants, cut into 3 slices lengthways
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and halved lengthways
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 125g cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 50g low fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place vegetables and garlic into a large non-sticking roasting pan. Spray with oil, tossing gently to evenly coat vegetables. Roast, turning once, in a preheated 200°C oven for 30-35 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, to make white bean salad, place cannellini beans, tomatoes, parsley, feta and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Arrange roast vegetables on serving plates. Top with white bean salad. Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Serve with baby rocket leaves and whole grain bread rolls.
Recipe kindly provided by Sanitarium – for more recipes visit their website here.