Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 4 slices Bakers Delight Wholemeal Country Grain Loaf
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small beetroot, peeled and grated
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup tinned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 large mint leaves
- Heat the oil in a fry pan on a medium-high heat. Add the grated beetroot to the pan and stir until the beetroot is tender. Cool slightly.
- Toast the bread in a toaster to your liking.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of tahini on each slice of toast.
- Top each slice of toast with an even amount of the grated beetroot and the chickpeas.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Bakers Delight. For more recipes visit their website here.