Makes: 22 bites
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 400g can Edgell Chick Peas, drained
- 400g can Edgell Butter Beans, drained
- ¼ cup of each, fresh mint, coriander and parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- ½ teaspoon each ground cumin and cinnamon
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- Pita bread, Tzatziki dip and mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Place all falafel ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Roll one tablespoon of mixture into a ball, repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place falafels onto a greased oven tray, spray lightly with oil and cook in a preheated oven on 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Serve with pita bread, Tzatziki dip and mixed salad leaves.
Tip: Wet your hands before rolling the falafels to prevent the mixture sticking.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Edgell, for more recipes visit their website.