Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 375g McKenzie’s Four Bean Mix
- Optional Chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 4-6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- to taste, olive oil
- to taste, vinegar
- to taste, McKenzie’s Coarse Milled Black Pepper
- to garnish, fresh parsley , chopped
- Prepare bean mix as per directions on back of packet. Bean mix can be cooked in chicken or vegetable stock for extra flavour. Drain when tender.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together spring onions, red capsicum, garlic, oil and white vinegar. Season to taste.
- Add to drained and cooked bean mix. Stir thoroughly and cover to let flavours develop. Place on serving platter and garnish with parsley.
Recipe and image kindly provided by McKenzie’s Foods, visit their website
for more recipes.