Serves: 4 as side or two as lunch
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup McKenzie’s SuperBlend Fibre
- 250g cherry tomatoes medley (mix of different coloured cherry tomatoes), halved
- 3 roma tomatoes, roughly chopped into sixths
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 cup rocket or spinach leaves
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 150g feta cheese, crumbled
- Finely grated lemon zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- In a medium saucepan with 3 cups of boiling water, add 1 cup SuperBlend Fibre.
- Cook on a medium heat, stirring occasionally for approximately 15 minutes or until grains are tender. Drain and rinse well.
- Add SuperBlend Fibre to a large bowl with tomatoes, herbs, rocket or spinach leaves
and red onion. Toss to combine.
- Add the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, half the feta and season to taste.
- Top with remaining feta and pine nuts to serve.
Recipe and image kindly provided by McKenzie’s Foods, for more recipes visit their website.