Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- ⅓ cup mint leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cucumber
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 cups rocket
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Half a Lebanese cucumber, roughly chopped
- Half a red onion. finely sliced
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Toasted flat bread, to serve
- For the tzatziki place the yoghurt, mint, cucumber, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- For the salad, place the rocket, mint, tomato, cucumber, red onion, olives and feta into a large bowl.
Recipe and image kindly supplied by Edgell, find more recipes on their website.