Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 2 x slices wholemeal rye bread
- 2 x tbsps spreadable cream cheese
- Smoked salmon or canned salmon in brine
- Thinly Sliced cucumber
- 1 x tbsp capers
- Handful of rocket
- Lemon to taste
- Chopped parsley or dill to garnish
- Divide cream cheese between both slices of bread.
- Place capers on top of cream cheese and add a handful of rocket.
- Layer cucumber slices and smoked salmon on top. If using canned or leftover salmon, mash with a fork first.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto salmon and garnish with herbs.
Use up leftover cooked salmon steak from dinner.