Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 whole grain roll
- 2 tbsp. hummus
- 50g lean turkey breast
- 1/2 truss tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- Cut whole grain roll in half.
- Assemble turkey breast, tomato and cucumber on one half of the roll.
- Spread hummus on the other half of the roll. Sandwich this slice on top of the other half of the roll.
Put the tomato in the middle of other ingredients in the roll to avoid making a soggy roll.
Add extra vegetables such as baby spinach, carrot and onion.
Recipe and image courtesy of Emily Hardman – for more information visit her website.