Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices Bürgen® Wholemeal & Seeds bread
- 1/2 cup of roasted pumpkin cubes
- 1 tbsp reduced fat greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 red onion, sliced finely
- 50g lean lamb slices (use left over roast lamb)
- Baby spinach leaves
- Finely chopped fresh mint
- Combine yoghurt, lemon zest, and mint and mix well. Spread evenly over slices of bread.
- Top with pumpkin and lamb and sprinkle over spinach leaves.
- Top with other slice of bread. Enjoy!
Recipe and image kindly provided by Burgen.