Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 small can corn
- Leftover Mexican beans from dinner
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ¼ avocado, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- A handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 whole grain wrap
- Drain and rinse the corn and canned beans.
- Assemble all ingredients onto 1 wrap leaving some space at the bottom to roll.
- To fold the wrap, fold in the sides of the wrap and then bring up the bottom and roll from the bottom up.
- Chop into ½ (on angle)
To make the wrap easy for the kids to eat, roll in foil before slicing.
Don’t have leftover Mexican beans? Simply sautee a can of black beans with 1tbsp Mexican bean seasoning and mix in with canned corn.