Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices of your chosen bread
- ¼ avocado
- ½ cup mixed lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Leftover roast beef or other meat
- Split the avocado between the two slices of bread and mash to use as a spread.
- Pile on ½ half the lettuce first.
- Layer on slices of tomato and then add your leftover roast meat.
- Finally, add the rest of the lettuce leaves to complete your sandwich.
Layering on the lettuce and avocado before the tomato acts as a barrier to prevent a soggy sandwich!