Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 80g cooked, shredded chicken breast (skin off)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Slices of Bürgen Hemp, Seeds & Grains bread
- To make the salad mix chicken, celery, walnuts, onion, apple, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Toss until combined.
- Layer onto a slice of bread. Top with the second slice and cut in half to serve.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Burgen.