Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 2 cups Sanitarium Weet-Bix Apricot Bites™
- 2 Tbsp polyunsaturated margarine
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup Sanitarium So Good milk™
- 1/3 cup low fat vanilla custard
- 800g apricot halves in natural juice, drained
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C. Line a lamington tin with baking paper. Place the Weet-Bix Fruity Apricot™ on the baking paper to make a base.
- Place margarine and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well.
- Gently fold in flour and So Good™ Milk alternately. Spoon half onto base then top with custard then remaining cake mix. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked.
© Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company.
For more Sanitarium recipes please go to: www.sanitarium.com.au/recipes.