Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup white self-raising flour
- ½ cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 300g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- ½ cup reduced-fat grated cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Regular soy milk or dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sift flours and salt into a large bowl. Add vegetables and cheese.
- Combine eggs and So Good Regular soy milk. Stir liquid ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frypan. Add 1/4 cupfuls of mixture to the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
- Serve with light sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium, visit their website for more delicious recipes.