Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups Kellogg’s® All-Bran® Original
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp each garlic powder and onion powder
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl mix together the All Bran, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes or until crispy, stirring well after 5 minutes.
- Let cool completely and transfer to a container with a lid or a re-sealable bag. Store at room temperature for up to one week.
- Use to replace croutons in salads, to top soups, sprinkled over steamed veggies, on top of baked potatoes or as a snack.
Recipe kindly provided by the Kellogg Nutrition Team – for more recipes visit their website.