Preparation Time: 5 min
8 slices of Rye bread (crusts removed)
Herbed Goats Curd:
- 1 cup goats curd
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 stick celery, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- Watercress (topping)
- 4 slices of smoked ocean trout – cut into strips
- 4 Tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp baby capers
- Dill to garnish
- For goats curd topping, mix goats curd, walnuts, celery and chives.
- Spread 4 slices of bread with goats curd mix. Cut into quarters and sprinkle with watercress on top.
- Ocean Trout: spread cream cheese over 4 slices of bread. Top with ocean trout strips, baby capers and chives.
Recipe and image kindly provided by George Weston Foods.