Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: Approx 15 min
- 1 packet Whole Grain English Muffins, cut in half
- ¼ cup no added salt tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp basil, finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 1/3 cup drained pineapple pieces (in natural juice)
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™, crushed
- 1 cup reduced fat tasty shredded cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 190ºC. Lightly toast muffins.
- Mix tomato paste and basil and spread over muffins.
- Top muffins with tomatoes, capsicum, pineapple and mushrooms.
- Mix together Weet-Bix™ and cheese and sprinkle over muffins. Place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden. Serve with a green garden salad.
© Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company.
For more Sanitarium recipes please go to: www.sanitarium.com.au/recipes.