Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices Bürgen® Wholemeal & Seeds bread, toasted
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 tsps chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tsps finely chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsps finely chopped jalapeno in brine
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Extra herbs, to serve
- Combine the eggs and herbs in a bowl and whisk to combine; season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a small non-stick pan over a medium to low heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, over a low heat until the eggs come together into soft curds. Add the jalapeno and gently stir to combine.
- Put the toasted bread onto a warm plate and top with the spinach leaves. Spoon over the scrambled eggs and add a scatter of extra herbs.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Burgen.