This frozen yoghurt bark is a nutritious sweet treat that’s a breeze to make.
Serves: 4-6 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Freezing Time: 3 hours
- 1½ cups (420g) Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup (45g) blueberries, halved
- 4 strawberries, chopped finely
- ½ cup (65g) Almond, Pink Lady Apple & Cinnamon Sunsol Granola
- Line a 30 x 25cm tray with baking paper. In a bowl, combine yoghurt, honey or maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon; mix well.
- Spread evenly onto the prepared tray. Sprinkle over blueberries, strawberries and Sunsol Granola.
- Freeze for 3-4 hrs until frozen.
- Cut into pieces and serve immediately.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sunsol.