Looking for an easy snack? These energy balls take less than 15 minutes to create and are absolutely delicious.
Serves: 18 balls | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Chill Time: 1 hour
- 150g pitted dates
- 1/3 cup (95g) hazelnut, cashew and cacao nut butter
- 2 cups (250g) Sunsol Almond, Cashew & Chia Toasted Muesli
- Blend or process dates until smooth. Add nut butter and process until combined.
- Add Sunsol Toasted Muesli and pulse until just combined (you don’t want to blend up the muesli).
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place in an airtight container and chill for 1 hr until firm.
Tip – for an extra indulgent snack, dip balls into dark chocolate and chill until set.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sunsol.