These gluten-free Weet-Bix™ and banana pancakes are delicious and have the goodness of gluten-free whole grains.
Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 Gluten-free Weet-Bix, crushed
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup So Good Lite soy milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- Fruit of choice, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve (optional)
- Place Gluten Free Weet-Bix, flour and caster sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add So Good and banana and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick frypan until almost hot. Spray with oil and add individual heaped tbs of mixture. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then turn over and cook briefly. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve up with fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Weet-Bix.