The most deliciously crispy veggie fritters packed with whole grains for the whole family. It’s the perfect fritter recipe to get your little ones involved.
Makes: 12 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (tri-colour)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the corn, cooked quinoa, carrot, cheddar cheese, fresh dill and egg, mix to combine.
- Add the wholemeal flour and mix well.
- In a large saucepan, heat some olive oil and spoon the fritter mixture evenly, pressing down with the back of a spatula to slightly flatten.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Cassie Slaney.