Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Rolled Oats
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk*
- 100g 70% dark chocolate**, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 4-5 fresh raspberries
- For the “jam”, place frozen raspberries in a small saucepan with water and cook over a low heat until raspberries have softened and are beginning to break down (you may need to mash them slightly with a spoon). Remove from heat and set aside until serving.
- Place the UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Rolled Oats and coconut milk in a small pot on a medium-to high heat. Bring the oat mixture to boil, then reduce heat and allow to simmer until oats are soft and creamy, stirring continuously. When oats are at your desired consistency, pour half of the mixture into two serving bowls.
- Add dark chocolate pieces to the remaining mixture in the pot and stir through thoroughly. Once chocolate is fully combined, spoon the chocolate porridge into your serving bowls and stir through.
- Spoon into bowls and top with raspberry “jam”, coconut flakes, cocoa nibs and fresh raspberries. Enjoy.
Recipe kindly provided by Uncle Tobys – for more recipes visit their website here.