Preparation time: 5 minutes, plus refrigeration
- 1 cup So Good Prebiotic Soy Milk
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup buckwheat seeds
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon or ginger
- 2 apples, cored and grated
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened natural, or non-dairy, yoghurt, divided
- Combine So Good milk, nuts, seeds, and spice in a large bowl and stir well. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 15 minutes).
- To serve, stir through grated apple, berries, and half the yoghurt. Spoon bircher into bowls and top with remaining yoghurt.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium.