Preparation time: 5 minutes, plus overnight soaking
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons sultanas
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen mango, thawed (see tip)
- Place oats, milk, yoghurt, chia, sultanas and half the coconut in a small jar or container; seal and refrigerate to soak overnight.
- Top porridge with mango and remaining coconut, and serve.
Any fresh or frozen fruit can replace the mango.
Recipe kindly provided by the Australian Healthy Food Guide – for more recipes visit their website.