Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 3 Weet-Bix, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups milk, or So Good Soy or Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 apple, grated
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tbsps chopped almonds, plus extra for garnish
- Combine chia seeds, milk and honey (if using) in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes to plump up the chia seeds.
- Add crushed Weet-Bix, oats, apple, raspberries and almonds to the chia mixture and fold through. Divide into 4 glasses.
- Garnish with extra almonds and berries. Eat immediately, or cover and refrigerate overnight for a quick breakfast.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium.