These popsicles are super easy to make and ready in just five minutes. Different from your traditional popsicles, these creamy delights are filled with flavour and taste just like Christmas. Made using dairy-free So Good Soy Milk, these popsicles are a great treat on a hot summer afternoon or a delicious dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups So Good™ Soy Milk Regular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 50g Christmas pudding, diced
- Combine soy milk and vanilla in a jug.
- Mix sugar and cornflour together in a bowl, gradually add egg and mix well.
- Gradually add soy milk to egg mixture then transfer to a saucepan and bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer stirring continuously until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Pour custard into each popsicle mould alternatively with pudding pieces. Insert wooden sticks.
- Place in freezer.
Recipe and image kindly provided by So Good.