Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup (65g) frozen peas
- 1 tbs finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbs finely grated parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices Bürgen® Pumpkin Seeds bread, toasted
- 50g finely sliced roast lamb
- 1 cup fresh watercress sprigs, to serve
- Bring a cup of water to the boil in a small saucepan and add the peas. Cook for 5 minutes, drain and transfer to a small bowl. Add the mint and Parmesan, season with freshly ground black pepper and crush with a fork.
- Spread the crushed peas over one of the slices of the bread. Add the sliced lamb and top with the remaining piece of bread. Toast in a sandwich press for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with watercress sprigs.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Burgen.