Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 large sweet potato, scrubbed
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 tbs Sanitarium™ Peanut Butter, Smooth or Crunchy
- 2 tbs ricotta
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tbs granola or toasted muesli, optional
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Cut sweet potato lengthwise into 1.5cm thick slices.
- Place sweet potato slices on a baking paper lined tray and lightly spray both sides with oil.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes, flipping slices over once or twice during baking, until soft and golden.
- Spread with peanut butter, scatter over ricotta and berries. Top with granola for crunch, if using.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium.