These tasty treats with Weet-Bix™ are quick and easy to prepare, and the perfect lunchbox treat for kids of all ages. Tip: Swap these into the lunchbox instead of sugar-filled bars.
- 6 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™
- 100g Medjool dates (approx. 5 dates or ½ cup)
- 75g raisins (½ cup)
- 150g sunflower seeds (1 cup)
- 40g desiccated coconut (½ cup)
- 25g cocoa (¼ cup)
- 1-2 Tbsp water may be necessary
Optional for rolling: Cocoa, desiccated coconut, freeze-dried raspberry powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until the mix becomes sticky and starts to clump together. This will take time, allow up to 5 minutes. If your mixture is not able to be rolled into balls slowly add a small amount of water until the bliss ball mix comes together.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture into even-sized portions. Roll into balls. It can be useful to have damp hands and a damp spoon as this will stop the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Optional: roll your bliss balls in coconut, cocoa powder or freeze-dried raspberry powder.